Thursday, July 24, 2008

The All-Mighty To-Do-List!!!

Hi Mamas!!! I've been busy trying to enjoy my last few weeks of freedom before I have to go back to work!! But why can't I stop obsessively swirling my mind with all of the things I HAVE to do before I go back? Why do I have to organize and clean out my closets, get in to see my dentist, pull the weeds from the side yard and clean out the frig?? WHY?? Because I wrote it down on my darn to do list, and now I can't get rid of the thought!! Why did I write that list anyway?? Aah, the power of the To-Do-List!!!! Next summer I'm gonna make myself a Not-To-Do-List!!!!!! Anyway, my girl over at Now Entering Momville is having a comment-a-thon!! What's that you ask? Well that is where she has taken on the task of commenting on at least 50 blogs per day!! And not just going and commenting, but actually reading the blogs!! Whew! Talk about a To-Do-List!!! And she went way above her 50 quota yesterday! Has she come to your blog yet??? And, Now Entering Momville is also having a fantastic giveaway!!! You have a choice of 3 prizes, a "yoga-in-a-box set, a baby boy gift set, or a $10 Walmart card to get whatever you want!! You can even get an extra entry for subscribing to her fabulous blog!! So add this to your To-Do-List and go enter the Fabulous Giveaway Right Now!!!

Categories