Friday, July 18, 2008

And We Have A Winner!!!

A great big Congratulations to Heather!! The winner of my Serena & Lily Market Sling! Heather chose the Cloud/Petal color in a size medium!! She entered on July 11th. I was so excited to see so many entries! There were 251 entries (there are some comments that came in after 5pm so they weren't counted), and I was glad to read all of the comments and get all of the link love;) I'm going to be having another giveaway soon!! I have some baby products and gift cards for mamas that I will be giving away so stay tuned:)
And, how do you like my new blog design?? I love it!! I love the color, I don't know why, but this color and design is just "ME". It portrays my style perfectly. That's what I wanted. I wanted something that I would love to see since I will be looking at it often!! I need pretty!! And I think it's pretty, I hope everyone likes it too! And check out my new button!! Fabulous!! Let me know if you have a related site or blog and want to trade buttons! You know those almost too convenient little boxes that many people have on their site that say something to the effect of "Grab my button! Here's the code....." And then the HTML code is there? Well, as soon as I figure out how to get my code displayed like that I will have that too:)
A great big thanks to Aqua Poppy Designs for my new look! You really should check them out! A customized design is very affordable but if it's not in your budget, there are still gorgeous designs you can use FREE!!! That's what I had before, one of her free designs. And the FREE designs even come with easy, clear directions that even I was able to figure out, and let me tell you I can't figure anything out;)

9 comments:

Parker Family said...

Congrats to Heather! And I was so hoping it would be me. Oh well, maybe next time! Thanks for the chance to win!

Heather said...

Thanks so much! I am wicked excited!!! :)

Laura said...

congrats Heather! That is a very nice prize to win!

Gotcha this morning

quitecontrary1977 said...

congratulations heather!!!! and gotcha ms. tangie!

Parker Family said...

Thanks for the complement about my blog background. That is one I did myself using digital scrapbook paper. I'm still learning how to edit the html and get it perfect, but it's been fun learning!

Shannon&Eli said...

i clicked on you...wish i won darn it!

Blake and Meichelle said...

How fun! oh and click!

Blake and Meichelle said...

Clicked you again!

Laura said...

gotcha today

Categories