Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More of The Best Blog Contests for Mama

Aaah, the house is quiet, everyone but me is asleep.....this has to be my very favorite time to blog!! No distractions or interruptions, no voices or sounds to deter me, just the hum of the refrigerator and the tick of the clock!! THIS is why after my 3rd child.....I became a night owl:)
So here's the best blog contests I found, and I'll add new ones to it that I find in the morning so check back:)
1. Do you avoid giving your kids juice boxes because of spills and messes? Well, then you need to win a Dwink Box (and no I didn't misspell dwink:) Visit Little One's Baby Gifts and More and leave a comment stating which color of Dwink Box you would choose! (ends 7/26)
2. Win handcrafted Artisan Soap by Seattle Sundries! Just visit Sassy Java Baby and follow instructions to post a comment! (ends 7/25)
3. OOH OOh OOH more baby shoes to win! 2 winners will receive their pair of choice of Shoo Shoos Shoes (wow, say that one 3X fast;). Just head on over to A Bookworm(Mom)'s Diary and follow her rules to post a comment to enter! (ends 7/26)
4. Protect your kids from the dangers of the sun! How? Win a Total Sun Protection Package from the Sun Protection Zone!! This includes swimsuit, shades, hat and more (ARV $75+)! Just click on over to Cool Baby Kid and leave any comment to enter to win! (ends 7/28)
5. Do you like to scrapbook or know someone who does (this would make a nice gift for them)? Then I have the perfect contest for you! Win a pink and purple cupcake birthday album/scrapbook! visit Scrapbooks-Plusand leave a comment telling them your favorite kind of bling to use when scrapbooking! (ends 8/15)
6. Win an Ipod Shuffle!! Oh Yeah!! Go to Cars For Girls and post any comment to win! And, this site automatically enters you for each giveaway if you are a subscriber!! (ends 7/27)

4 comments:

quitecontrary1977 said...

wouldn't it be cool to win the ipod shuffle?? gothca today, by the way! And your my first comment on my comment-a-thon. that means you're pretty special!

ThreadBeaur said...

great new look! I love it.

quitecontrary1977 said...

gotcha again today ms. tangie!

Dr. Cecelia Mecca said...

Thanks for stopping by Cool Baby Kid! Love your blog!

Categories