Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Linky Love Anyone??

Hi fellow mamas!! There are sooo many great bloggy contests!! I'm creating a post to list all of the best of the best bloggy contests and it should be up later today!! If you know of any or are having your own bloggy contest and you'd like me to list it just let me know!! Also, don't forget to subscribe or follow, I'll be having some very cool giveaways of my own in January!!
Also, I've been coming across so many wonderful mama blogs and I'd love to exchange links with you guys!!!! Let me know, we can exchange buttons or even text links!! Thanks to The Happy Mom Blog, I now have my code up so it can be easily grabbed!! Check out her awesome blog while you're here!!

4 comments:

The Happy Mom said...

I can email you my grab a button code and then you can just replace my url and blog title with yours-that's how I got mine. I'll go do that now!

The Happy Mom said...

You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help! I just added your button to my blog.

Happy New Year!

Tammy said...

I have a contest up on my blog for a book. The link is http://threedifferentdirections.blogspot.com/2008/12/national-security-mom-giveaway.html

I'd love to exchange buttons with you also - mine is available on the top left hand corner of my blog.

Cascia said...

I would love to exchange links. You could even grab my button if you like. I hope you and your family had a wonderful New Year! Your "neighbor" Cascia @ Healthy Moms

Categories