- Wealth is not his that has it, but his who enjoys it. Benjamin Franklin
- Money is relative...the more money that rolls in the more the relatives. Anonymous
- If you want to know how rich your really are, find out what would be left of you tomorrow if you should lose every dollar you own tonight. W.J.Boetcker
- The safest way to double your money is to fold it over once and put it in your pocket. Sharon Riddell
- It's good to have money and the things that money can buy; but it's good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven't lost the things that money can't buy. George Horace Lorimer
- I believe we should all pay our tax bill with a smile. I tried-but they wanted cash. Anonymous
That last one brought a smile to my face, especially with tax season looming on the horizon! What did you think?