Saturday, January 10, 2009

Want Support to Get Your Mom Blog Noticed??

Wow, time sure flies!! Sorry I didn't update last week, I had to bring my laptop into work and leave it there for data migration or whatever fancy name it's now called!! But, as I said before, I'm going to show you some great ways to promote your blog! (Sunday quotables was lots of fun and I can hardly wait until tomorrow to do it again! Don't forget to join in the fun tomorrow, I've got some hilarious quotes I'm going to post) But for now, I want to share an awesome, fun way to network with other mom bloggers and to learn tips and ideas, AND to promote your own blog as well!!
Join the Baby Kid Networking group at Mom Bloggers Club!! Get support with all aspects of promoting your blog, including Twitter, Entrecard, Blogger following, and MUCH MUCH more!!! The group was created and is led by Cecilia from Cool Baby Kid, a very successful Mom Blogger! Any question you may have regarding networking your blog will be answered, and you will also meet other cool mom bloggers like you!! If you're not a member of Mom Bloggers Club yet, (what are you waiting for BTW:) you must join first, then you are free to join any and all of the available groups.
I've already gotten so much information and ideas from being a member of this group, and am looking forward to learning much more about the blogging world and further promoting my blog with support from the group!! Come join, you won't be sorry! I hope to see ya' there!!!

3 comments:

Trish said...

I haven't joined that one yet, but I LOVE momdot.com The girls in the forum there are all so nice, and so willing to help you with ANYTHING!

Cher said...

Signing up now! Thanks too for posting my blog button! Love your site! I faved you in Technorati too!

Rhonda said...

Sounds like a neat group! I would love to have more time to explore all of the great groups on Mom Bloggers Club!

Categories