Friday, January 2, 2009

Win a Hoover Floormate SpinScrub Hard Floor Cleaner (ARV $149.99)

OOOOH Yeah..... What mama wouldn't go cleaning freak crazy if she won one of these bad boys?!! This wonderful machine cleans all of the non-carpeted flooring in your home! And, better yet.....It's Hoover!! Go take a closer look at this beauty and all of the others at Hoover, and then when you're done drooling, click on over to Barefoot Mommies and post a comment (per instruction of course) to win! Extra entries available, ends 1/15/09
Also, I'm aware that several other sites are hosting a giveaway for this super Hoover machine!! As I come across them, I'll update this post, that way you (and me) will have even more chances to win!!

1 comment:

Mommy Mia said...

Thanks for the info! I would love to have one of these so I will definitely go see Barefoot Mommies! I am usually running a couple of contests on ThriftyThoughts.com- Welcome to Comment Club 4! I am subscribing to your emails! Lori

Categories