Saturday, January 24, 2009

Win a SodaStream Home Soda Maker!! And More Great Bloggy Contests!!

Like soda?...Me too..... That's why I entered to win a SodaStream Soda Maker(ARV $95)!! Not only would it save my money to make soda at home, but it's good for the environment and looks like fun too!! To enter, visit Two of A Kind, Working on A Full House and post a comment per directions! Lots of extra entries available, ends 2/4/09
Need to spruce up your kids' room?...Want to do it for free?... Then enter to win a Framed Kids' Wall Art Print over at Nurse Mommy!! Extra entries available, ends 2/1/09
Want to know what your pets are up to when you're not around? Win a Pet's Eye View Camera at Lisa's Reviews! I really want to win one of these to catch my chocolate and my yellow lab ripping stuff up! I know it's the chocolate lab, Giant, but we never can catch him!Extra entries available, ends 1/28

2 comments:

Dee said...

Thanks for posting!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

The homemade soda machine looks awesome!

Categories