Friday, February 13, 2009

Aloha Friday

So every Friday I see so many of the blogs that I follow partaking in Aloha Friday...sooo...
I'm joining in today!
Since in Hawaii, Friday is the day to take it easy and relax, Aloha Friday is a day to relax on your blog, and post a simple question.
Easy Peasy huh? It's so easy I'm doing mine before I leave for work.
So join in!
Post a simple, Aloha Friday style question instead of a witty, hard work required post, and then visit An Island Life and post on Mr. Linky so everyone can check your blog out and answer your question!
FUN! And you can also meet lots of new bloggers and find lots of new blogs!
That's my favorite part of memes like this!
So...here's my question
:
What are your Valentine's Day plans?

12 comments:

Jen E @ mommablogsalot said...

well I've pretty much already talked about this on my blog but we're going out for Mexican food then to a local candy mansion. :) Happy Friday!

East Coast Wahine said...

So glad that you have joined! THis is my second ALoha Friday that I'm in on and I love it! Our plans for VD tomorrow is dinner and a movie! Come partake in my Aloha Friday too!

*Just Jen* said...

Since I am single, I am treating myself to getting my hair done and a pedicure!

Tim and Vicky said...

Breakfast at an Italian bakery, shopping, dive into a nice chocolate shop, shop some more, Mexican or steak lunch, giving her a necklace and a card, watching a romantic movie at home, and cooking supper for her.

Lori @ The Downs Gang said...

I am going over to Just Jen's house shhhh she doesnt know it yet.....lol

TheAngelForever said...

No plans here. Just spending the day with my boys. Perhaps we will go out for lunch or dinner, but not entirely sure.

Momstart said...

I don't have any.

sues2u2 said...

Picking up Grandma & Grandpa @ the airport but before that dinner & a movie!

Kim said...

Just dinner and a movie, on me though! I told my hubby I wanted to take him out for Valentines day. I'm really looking forward to it!

blueviolet said...

I'm going to do some baking but beyond that, nothing.

janetfaye said...

Out to dinner and a movie.

Catherine @ The Blonde Diaries said...

I'm leaving my fiancee at home and heading to go see Legally Blonde The Musical with my mom tomorrow night. I can't wait!

Categories