Friday, February 6, 2009

Calling All Potty Training and Soon- To -Be Potty Training Mamas!!

It's a Potty Party!! Whoo-Hoo!

Is your little one almost ready to make the big leap to the potty?

My son turned 2 in December, so I'm anticipating working on it over the summer. NOT something to look forward to.

But the Potty Party at Rockin' Mama will help make that difficult time a little easier!

There will be articles, tips, product picks....and of course.....GIVEAWAYS.....all centered around the potty training stage!!

With awesome prizes from people like Boon, you don't want to miss The Potty Party at Rockin' Mama!! Hurry...

Go win free stuff for potty training success!!

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

A potty party, What a nifty idea. My daughter is 1 and a half....so I know potty training is not very far in the future..thanks for the info..I'm gonna go check it out

Nicole Feliciano said...

What a fun contest theme. Thanks for the fun post!

Mommy Mia said...

My son turned 2 on Feb 1st and hopefully we can get him on the potty training mission!

Categories