Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mama Needs a New Printer!!!

Here's a picture of my current printer.
I know, I know, it's not that bad looking right?
It should suffice, even for my teacher printing needs right?
WRONG!!! IT DOESN'T WORK!!! IT'S BROKEN!
How did it break you might ask?
Well, a certain 2 year old little darling thought it would be entertaining to throw his sippy cup on the ground until the little plastic insert thing came out....and then drip his juice into the printer!!! What fun!!!
Why wasn't I watching him you might ask??
Oh...I've got that covered....it happened when he was home with Daddy!!! Yes....imagine...Daddy letting a 2 year old get into things he shouldn't.......OK, you probably don't actually have to imagine that...I mean, we all know that husbands can't.................WAIT....I'll stop while I'm ahead..
So why in the world am I showing you my broken printer and telling you my printer woes? Because I am trying to win a fabulous new Epson Artisian Printer at A Wrestling Addicted Mommy!! Need to win a fabulous new printer too? Then go check out the contest, read the instructions carefully....and enter of course!!

4 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for entering.... Great post GOOD LUCK

rmgales said...

Thanks for sharing your woes, but I need a new printer too. I'm heading over to enter, good luck.

whirligigdaisy said...

Best of Luck!

Cascia said...

My daughter broke our old printer in a similar manner when she was about a year and a half. I feel your pain! Good luck with the contest.

Categories