Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sad Times

Yesterday, my uncle, who was in his 50's, unexpectedly passed away from a heart attack. He was raising my two cousins, one in 8th grade and one in 11th grade, on his own after my aunt died of cancer several years ago. It's so unfair! He was a wonderful person and father, and was planning to retire after this school year...he was an English teacher. It's just quite a shock, and I don't think I've even comprehended his being gone.....what a loss....he was one of the most wonderful people I ever met in my life......and it's just not fair!

3 comments:

mom2anutball said...

Im so sorry for your loss hun.

Jenny said...

I'm so sorry. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Rhonda said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Categories