Sunday, February 1, 2009

Why I Want A Girl...

OK....I've always said that I wanted to have boys when I "grew up". When I was young I used to say I'd have 2 boys, and that I wanted all boys. As I had my first son, I never really changed from that preference of wanting boys, and my saying so seemed to come true by my having 3 boys. But today I have to say......
I want a girl!!!
Just look at this beautiful Boon Flair Pedestal Highchair with Pneumatic Lift!!
I mean, this highchair has much more than good looks! It has a seamless seat for easy clean-ups and a pneumatic Lift! Wouldn't that be wonderful for the back?
Pneumatic lift!!Wow!!
There are 2 ways that you can get one of these fabulous Pink Boon Flair Highchairs.
1. Visit Boon and check out all of the awesome features and get one for yourself!{ARV$299.95}
2. Visit Chic Shopper Chick and enter to win a Pink Boon Flair Pedestal Highchair of your very own for FREE!!...Extra entries available, ends 2/15/09

3 comments:

Deb said...

Why didn't I wait to have my kids? I can't believe the products that are available these days. Wow!

Cascia said...

That is cute! They really come out with unique products these days.

LittlePeopleWealth said...

That's so cute!

Categories