Friday, March 27, 2009

Aloha Friday!!! Take a Break...Hawaiian Style!

So...it's time for Aloha Friday hosted by An Island Life! Not familiar with Aloha Friday? Want to join in but don't know how? It is super easy!

In Hawaii...Friday is a day to relax, take it easy and forget the hustle and bustle of day to day life! Hey...count me in to anything that has to do with relaxing...this mama hasn't relaxed in weeks.....possibly months?!

So...to join in...follow these steps:

  1. Write an Aloha Friday blog post on your blog...It's supposed to be easy...so for your post...don't get fancy with it...just ask one simple question of your readers!
  2. Slowly and leisurely skip on over to An Island Life and sign Mr. Linky to let everyone know that you're participating and so we can all go answer YOUR question!
  3. Visit the other participants so you can answer their questions and vice versa!

So...if you're looking for some fun...and to meet some new bloggers and check out some new blogs....as well as getting some new visitors to YOUR blog...then join in!

My question for today is:

What social networking sites do you belong to or enjoy the most and why?

Personally....I'm on Twitter, Facebook, StumbleUpon, Digg, Technorati, and Entrecard. The ones I think have really helped me with my blog and that I enjoy are Twitter and Entrecard..hands down!

21 comments:

CallansMama said...

I do MySpace and Facebook, but prefer MySpace.

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Entrecard, Facebook, Posh Mamas and SheFinds group at Yahoo! I

Momstart said...

Entrecard is an absolute pain in my butt, but it does get hits to your site.

Mombloggersclub is the best place to network,

twitter gets a few hits, not much though

I think meme's are number one

Jaime said...

i have facebook

EconomicMalaysia said...

Facebook. Help menage my picture well.

Dee said...

I have facebook and myspace..but its personal and I dont have it on my blog.

I also have technoratie, twitter, and entrecard.

And then a few places like MBC, SITS, and extraordinary mothers!

IE Mommy said...

currently I don't belong to any but keep getting invites from facebook...so we'll see.

Swing by The IE Mommy to read my question and answer it too!

I am Harriet said...

I agree.
I am on those sites too :)

Auntie E said...

Facebook, Twitter and simply oranganized. I really do not enjoy them. seems the sites are a one way communication. I talk to myself a lot on them (very little comments). I do have Entrecard which is link to my blogs, that one I am starting to like.Still looking for a good one.

NateAndJakesMom said...

I love Facebook but it can take over if you let it... I try to check it only once a week and right before I need to go to bed so that I don't end up spending too much time on it.

Deborah at Coco Bonbons said...

Ah, social networks, let me count the ways...Facebook, Myspace, Linked In, Twitter, Mom Bloggers Club, and Cafe Mom to name the main ones. It's a lot of work to keep all of them updated!

TheAngelForever said...

I have MySpace, but never go there since I do not like it. Use Twitter, FB, Stumble, Technorati (time to time) and a few other places with groups.

Brea's Mommy said...

I like twitter because it keeps me up to date on so much, but I also love myspace because it has made it possible to reconnect with friends that I have not seen since high school

Jen said...

Facebook is my main social networking site. I check Myspace occasionally.

Jen E @ mommablogsalot said...

I think Facebook is probably my favorite.

sues2u2 said...

Right now I'm just doing Likeaholix which is brand new. It's a blast!

janetfaye said...

The only one I like is Twitter.

kailani said...

I agree . . . Twitter and Entrecard. I've made some really good friends and connections through them.

ahappyhippy mom said...

I'm a Twitter junkie!

Linda @ My Trendy Tykes said...

I belong to a lot but my favorite is probably twitter.

Linda

Nicole Feliciano said...

Linkd in and entrecard.

Categories