It's been quite a wake up call for my family, and it's made me think a lot about how I live my life and what I feed my 3 children and myself. Because heart health is NOT just a men's concern.
Heart disease strikes women too, and it needs to be addressed and now! So many people are not aware of how they can help themselves and their loved ones to protect against heart disease. But luckily....there are companies out there who care and want to help.
- Subscribe to my blog either via email or via Reader and leave me a comment telling me you are subscribed with your email address.
- Follow my blog on blogger (right hand sidebar).
- Follow me on Twitter by clicking here and tweet this contest.
- Fave me on Technorati and leave a comment with your user name.
- Stumble this post...and leave a comment with your user name.
- And last but NOT least....post my button and/or add me to your blogroll.
- Blog about this giveaway, come back and leave a comment with a link to your blog post so I can check it out!
That's a total of 8 entries...And remember...3 winners!!!
Boring Rules: Contest is open to US residents only. You do not have to be a blogger to win...but if you aren't a blogger...your email address must be in your comment or I will draw another winner immediately. Any comments that do not adhere to the rules will be void.
Thanks to Cheerios Circle of Helping Hearts for all that you do and to www.myblogspark.com for the opportunity to spread the word!