Saturday, March 21, 2009

Free Sample of Febreze Sport Collection!

I have 3 sons, one 13, and a husband. I also have 2 large labrador retreivers. My point is....I'm borderline obsessed with trying out anything related to odor elimination due to the constant succesion of boy and animal odors that attempt to permeate my home on a regular basis......Including stinky, sweaty workout odors! Especially when we battle on the Wii Fit!

So do like I did and Hurry up and get your FREE sample of Febreze's NEW Sport Line's Workout Odor Eliminator!

So stop stinkin' up the house with the Wii Fit workouts:)

Get your free sample by clicking here! Hurry these are going to be gone quickly!

Please note that you do have to complete a very brief one page only survey before receiving your free sample. This is from Febreze, not a third party website...and the survey literally took me 30 seconds to complete. So don't let that scare you away!

No comments:

Categories