Friday, April 3, 2009

Aloha Friday!!! Take a Break...Hawaiian Style!

Ahhhh...Yes....It's Friday....but not just any Friday though. Today is the Friday before my Spring Break!! Woot!!

So after the school bell rings today at 3:20...I'm off for 10 days!!! And not only off....but I still get paid of course...

I heart my job:)

So...for Aloha Friday, write a post for today, taking it easy and asking a simple question, then head on over to An Island Life and sign Mr. Linky so everyone can stop by your blog and answer your question...and you can visit the others and answer their question.

So...here's my Aloha Friday question for today!!

What did you want to be when you grew up?

When I was 3 and 4...I insisted that I was going to be a Solid Gold Dancer (Yes...I just dated myself...born in the late 70's....OK....) But once I realized that was probably not going to happen for me, I wanted to be a teacher...and now I'm a teacher!!!!! That just makes me smile:)

6 comments:

Angie said...

I wanted to be a teacher or a hair stylist. Neither happened. Now I'm a SAHM of 3 boys, 4,2 & 1 years old.

I am Harriet said...

Solid gold Dancer?
That's great!

sues2u2 said...

I love the whole Solid Gold Dancer thing! I wanted to be one too & my friends & I would practice, practice, practice knowing that we would be called up @ any moment. Good times!

I really wanted to be a wife & mother & I am!

TheAngelForever said...

I always wanted to teach, and after a little detour with pharmacy went on to become a teacher. Of course now I am living my other dream of being a SAHM with my boys.

Jen E @ mommablogsalot said...

What didn't I want to be? I remember wanting to be a fashion designer, a night club owner, run my own bookstore or coffee shop or bakery, be a teacher, travel the world...

shopannies said...

a mommy and a lawyer

Categories