Monday, April 6, 2009

Free Reusable Shopping Tote! Hurry...Going Fast!

April 22nd is Earth Day, and to celebrate their commitment to making this world a better place, Earthbound Farm Organic is starting off each Monday morning by giving away a FREE, adorable reusable shopping tote to THE FIRST 10,000 people to go to their site and take their pledge to live greener (it's a cute little informative pledge too..that only takes a minute of your time. They are giving away 10,000 totes each week beginning each Monday. Last week they were gone quickly but I just now did my pledge and got the "Congratulations you won a reusable shopping tote" Whoo-Hoo!
Please keep in mind. if you don't make it today.....they're doing it again on every other Monday in April...so try again on April 13th, 20th, and 27th if you're too late today...Don't worry...I'll remind ya every Monday this month!
So HURRY HURRY GO NOW... Go to Earthbound Farm Organics and get your FREE reusable shopping tote!
Because it's another way for you to Save Your Money Mama!!! (or Papa, or grandma, or Auntie...you get my drift right;)

2 comments:

Annalisa said...

THANK YOU!!! I'M SO GLAD I SAW THIS! I JUST GOT MY FREE TOTE AND THEN CALLED MY DAUGHTER AND TOLD HER TO CHECK IT OUT...SHE JUST CALLED AND SAID SHE GOT ONE TOO! THANKS AGAIN!

Amanda said...

Hey! You won a copy of First Dog!!! The official "winners" post will be up soon, but I wanted to leave you a quick message to let you know the good news! Email me ASAP with your mailing info...Thanks for entering!!

And this is such a great post you have! I'm hosting "Earth Month" over at my blog in honor of Earth Day. :)

Amanda

Categories