Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nickelodeon's iCarly Season 1, Volume 2 Out on DVD!

Carly Shay and her friends Sam and Freddie are back with the brand new Nickelodeon Home Entertainment DVD release of iCarly Season 1, Volume 2! This just became available for purchase on April 21, 2009! This 2-disc set follows Carly, Sam and Freddie as they deal with crazy life and school, growing up, and crankin' out the number one web show...iCarly.com!
Now if you have children, especially tweens or teens...then you have seen iCarly! My 13 year old and 7 year old sons LOVE watching iCarly on Nickelodeon...In fact....as I write this...My 13 year old is watching iCarly on TV!! I can't help but chuckle myself every few minutes.....this show is hilarious! My personal favorite is Sam, the sassy sidekick! She so reminds me of my students! I even brought iCarly Season 1, Volume 2 to school and showed an episode or two to my students for a treat! And I love that when my sons are watching iCarly....I don't have to worry about what they are seeing...I know and trust Nickelodeon, always have, always will!
iCarly Season 1, Volume 2 features 12 episodes, all-new to DVD! It also includes exclusive extras such as Behind-the-Scenes fun and the pilot episode of True Jackson, VP.! It's running time is 292 minutes! That's 12 new to DVD episodes of iCarly!!
DISC 1 Episodes:
iAm Your Biggest Fan
iHeart Art
iHate Sam's Boyfriend
iDon't Want to Fight
iPromote Tech-Foots
iGot Detention ~~~~~~this is my personal fave, I guess it's the teacher in me!
DISC 2 Episodes:
iStakeout
iCarly Saves TV (extended version)
iMight Switch Schools
iFence
iWin a Date
iHave a Love Sick Teacher
I always love to purchase DVD Season Sets of my kids' favorite shows, so that way, when nothing is on TV or there is "nothing to do", my 13 year old isn't left to his own devices for any length of time! Purchase iCarly Season 1, Volume 2 HERE!!

6 comments:

parentingBYdummies said...

Glad my little dudes are still into animated stuff. I am not a fan of the tween shoes although I distinctly recall my own love affair with Boy Meets World, Sister,Sister, and Sabrina, the Teenage Witch.

Anonymous said...

http://wineandexcrement.com/dora-the-explorer-to-introduce-new-chubby-native-american-friend/1340/

Gotta love Dora, but not sure about this.

Cascia said...

Great review. My 12 year old daughter doesn't watch this show, though. She prefers all the tween shows on the Disney Channel.

I found your blog on Mom Blogger's Club.

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang said...

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang
Keyword Kenali Pandeglang
Mohon dukungannya yach....?!
Semangat..semangat..!!

Pandeglang telah hilang Kenali Si Dunia Aneh

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang said...

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang
Keyword Kenali Pandeglang
Mohon dukungannya yach....?!
Semangat..semangat..!!

Pandeglang telah hilang Kenali Si Dunia Aneh

Anonymous said...

If you are interested in buying a designer handbag thomas sabo charm club anhänger
you’ll need to visit a retailer who sells them. thomas sabo engelsflügel
These are generally specialty boutiques. thomas sabo armband
Another venue for purchasing designer ladies handbags anhänger kette
is from online retailers. There are many websites angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
that sell brand name designer ladies handbags and will ship ohrringe creolen
them right to your door. This often affords the consumer angebote thomas sabo uhren
the biggest selection and it also allows a chance to Armband mit Anhänger
compare prices. It’s important to be careful when purchasing a quality thomas sabo shop
designer bag in this way because you’ll want to be wary of imitations.

Categories