Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Big Paw Designs: For Hip Dogs and Hip Cats

There's our two LABS, who are like a part of the family!
I always find such wonderful products for myself and my family and was excited to find a company for pets online,
Big Paw Designs!
They've got great gifts for pet lovers and pet owners!
Big Paw Designs' Collar Charms are so unique and adorable!
Isn't this Power Tail collar charm great?
Any pup would be thrilled to get this Collar Charm made by Big Paw Designs! And they're not just ANY collar charms! They're high quality pewter, durable, and handcrafted right here in the USA!
Since I'm the proud owner of LABS, I reviewed the LAB LOVE collar charm! It's so cute, and I gave it to Sadie, the yellow lab:) And at very affordable price of $10.00, it makes a unique and hip gift for any LAB owner in your life!
There's a charm that you'll find just perfect for YOUR dog or cat!
And to go with your collar charm Big Paw Designs also carries Matching Key Chains! The perfect matching human gift:)
But that's not all.....Big Paw Designs also makes adorable earrings!
What a perfect gift for any dog or cat lover! And you know that every family has at least ONE die- hard dog or cat lover in it! Pig Paw Designs also sells great Pet Stickers!
And high quality, large magnets too!
With great prices and affordable deals, Big Paw Designs is great even for shopping on a budget! I'm extremely impressed with their large selection of Gifts For $10 or Less items...plus the high quality of the Collar Charm, the Magnet and the Pet Sticker that I reviewed!
I highly recommend checking it out for yourselves or for affordable, meaningful gifts for any pet lover or pet owner in your life!
And to help you even further to Save Your Money Mama.... Big Paw Designs if offering all Save Your Money Mama Readers an additional 15% off from their already affordable prices!!
Get 15% off your order by entering the code "saveyourmoney".
Save 15% until 6/30/09 simply by entering the code "saveyourmoney"....

2 comments:

Momma2go said...

I love the princess one! We have a poodle who is like our daughter and her name is princess!!

Rae Ann said...

With my black lab, we have the Labrador Trifecta! I like the 'Power Tail' charm. My lab has been know to wake up the children by thumping her tail on the walls in the hall!

Categories