Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Busy Mom's New Best Friend: Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

This is the future of laundry! Now with 3 boys, ages 13, 8, and 2, laundry is something that takes up a huge amount of my time each weekend. I'm all for trying a product that can make it easier and quicker for me!! So I was extremely happy to try out the new Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets on my super tough pile (ok...pileS) of laundry!
So How Does It Work? One sheet is all you need from washer to dryer! Say goodbye to having to buy and lug around separate laundry products!! No more measuring out the powder or liquid and pouring it, which we all know creates messes and spills!
Each innovative
Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheet contains an entire load's worth of super-concentrated detergent, fabric softener AND anti-static...ALL IN ONE!!
So you SAVE YOUR TIME and MONEY buy ONLY having to purchase one product to replace three! And imagine how much less clutter you'll have lying all around your wash space! One product instead of 3 or even 4!
So...How Did It Work on My Laundry?
I admit I was a bit sceptical of how well these new
Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets would actually work on my laundry. I was excited to try it out and started with a load of my own work clothes and a couple of my husband's shirts. They came out of the washer smelling great, and I threw the dryable clothes into the dryer with the sheet...and they came out soft, static-free, clean, and smelling great!
The real test....When the 2 year old was barfing for three days straight and complete with the runs....Mamas...you get the idea of the kind of laundry I'm talking about...right? Well, I must say, these
Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets did the job even on the toughest MOM laundry!! Even my 13 year old noticed something was different when he threw on his school uniform shirt and said..."Hey..these smell kind of nice"! And the Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets are available in 3 unique fragrances: Spring Oasis, Tropical Escape and Pure & Clean (pictured at left). I sampled the Spring Oasis scent, and it was wonderful! Not too strong but strong enough...my laundry came from the dryer smelling divine! I can't wait to try Tropical Escape! And Pure & Clean would be perfect for my little guy's laundry, since he has sensitive skin, allergies and sometimes even issues with eczema.
I can truly say...this product has changed the way I will do laundry forever!
I know I will never again buy all of those other products ever again!
See a demo at http://www.purex.com! Then go out and buy them right away! They're available just about everywhere nationwide! A 20-sheet starter kit (comes with a convenient dispenser) or a 24-sheet pack(without the dispenser) retails for approximately $5.99-$7.99!! What a bargain! These save your time, effort and Your money!

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Thanks for the info! I have not seen these yet! I am going to look for them when im shopping today!!

Anonymous said...

I just paid over $150 for two service calls because of this product. For large loads in a top loading machine, these pads float over the top of the inner tub and get sucked into the pump. The pump jams and must be opened to pull the pad out. More than one pad may be waiting in the outer tub to get sucked into the pump, thus necessitating multiple service calls or removal of the inner tub to make sure all pads have been removed. It also wears out the drive belts from trying to turn a jammed pump. Do not use this product or be prepared to pay a hefty service bill.

Anonymous said...

I had a $217 repair bill that was a direct result of using this product. The Purex sheet got into the pump and jammed up. The result was a new pump and a service call.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the other posters -- I just wrote out a check for $173.12 to have a full sheet and two months of shredded debri pulled out of my front loading washer pump. I had noticed a sour smell in my washer before the full-on clog occured...and now I know what it was. The mess he pulled out today really stinks. I would not recommend this product at all! I won't be surprised if laundry mats begin banning them too!

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang said...

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang
Keyword Kenali Pandeglang
Mohon dukungannya yach....?!
Semangat..semangat..!!

Pandeglang telah hilang Kenali Si Dunia Aneh

hangeng said...

If you are interested in buying a designer handbag thomas sabo charm club anhänger
you’ll need to visit a retailer who sells them. thomas sabo engelsflügel
These are generally specialty boutiques. thomas sabo armband
Another venue for purchasing designer ladies handbags anhänger kette
is from online retailers. There are many websites angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
that sell brand name designer ladies handbags and will ship ohrringe creolen
them right to your door. This often affords the consumer angebote thomas sabo uhren
the biggest selection and it also allows a chance to Armband mit Anhänger
compare prices. It’s important to be careful when purchasing a quality thomas sabo shop
designer bag in this way because you’ll want to be wary of imitations.

Categories