Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Invisalign Teen: The Clear Alternative To Braces!

When I was a teen, I wore braces for 3 1/2 years. I really hated them and they were a huge, uncomfortable inconvenience in my life! Never being able to eat without embarrassment, not getting to brush as good as I wanted, and the constant blisters and sores from the rubbing...do you remember sticking that wax in there to protect the inside of your mouth?! The wax was more irritating than the poking wire! And please don't even get me started on the horror of the "tightening"! That once a month grueling experience that always left me miserable for days has been pushed back into the dark recesses of my childhood memories.

Last summer, my son was 12 and 1/2. The dentist checked for cavities and then politely let me know that my son definitely needed braces (takes after me, sigh) and it was time to see the orthodontist. NO! My son was NOT interested and I shuddered at the thought, but the ortho reassured me that we had about a year to "figure it out" and that summer 09' would be fine to get the braces. So I had about a year to research my options, which I did. And now, my son and I know that the best choice available for him is Invisalign Teen!

It's simply the clear alternative to braces for active teens! They straighten your teen's teeth with customized aligners that are smooth, clear, comfortable,nearly invisible and easily removable for eating and brushing! One Million People have trusted Invisalign to straighten their teeth, and more and more people discover them each and every day!

Here's a video of what they do for you visual learners like me;)

One of the obvious benefits of Invisalign Teen is the clear, smooth plastic that is nearly invisible! As a Middle School teacher, I can tell you how important self-esteem is for kids in the tween/teen years! Having clear, barely noticeable Invisalign Teen aligners instead of shiny, thick metal braces will definitely help boost your child's self-esteem, and I know how much more confidant they would make my son feel versus traditional metal braces. But I also know that there is much more to life than looks and outer beauty. But there's more than just looks to Invisalign Teen!

Invisalign Teen Fits Your Teens' Life Better Than Braces!

Invisalign Teen is much more hygienic than braces! Since your teen can remove them to brush and floss properly each time, his or her mouth, teeth and gums will be much cleaner, fresher and healthier!

If your teen is like mine, they're always on the go. Sports, swimming, bikes and birthday parties can be enjoyed with Invisalign Teen. They can be easily taken out so your teen can enjoy all of the foods without worrying about getting something stuck in their braces! And what about Picture Day? Easy! Just take out the clear aligner, smile pretty and when the picture's over put it back in! You just need to make sure you keep them in for about 20-22 hours per day!
You don't have to wait until all of the adult teeth have grown in! Even if your teen still has a few baby teeth, no problem! So unlike braces, you don't have to wait until every single adult tooth has fully grown in before beginning your teeth straightening!
Check out this real teen's patient testimonial!
So...what have we learned so far? We know that Invisalign Teen is:
  • Invisible, which helps teens feel good about their appearance
  • Removable, which means you don't have to worry about eating, brushing, picture taking, singing, whatever you need to do without them!
  • Effective, they straighten your teeth and are customized for your needs!
  • AND you also get 6 replacement aligners in case of loss or damage!

Now, I know what you must be thinking! "Yes, Invisalign Teen is the clear choice for MY teen, but it must be much more expensive right?"...WRONG! The cost of Invisalign Teen is comparable to the cost of metal braces! WHAT? Yes, you heard me right!

And how would you like to WIN free Invisalign Teen Treatment for your teen (ages 13-19 only)? I know my husband and I would! Then Your teen should enter to become Invisalign Teen! Have him or her (ages 13-19) Make a short video to convince everyone why he or she deserves to be Invisalign Teen 2009, and they'll win a FREE Invisalign Teen treatment. And there’s more... In honor of your new title, you’ll get a makeover and photo-shoot too! Click Here for More Information or To Enter To Win! And check out the current entries on YouTube HERE MY SON MADE A VIDEO AND ENTERED TO WIN!! DO YOU KNOW WHICH ONE IS MY SON??

10 comments:

Rachel said...

How cool! I wish they had these back when I wore braces. My kids are way too young for now, but my nieces are 14 and 15 and my sister was just telling me how she was dreading getting thier braces. I'm going to tell her to check out your post and maybe they can enter the contest for youtube too. They know how to do all of that youtube online stuff!!

I am Harriet said...

Heck. I was considering them for me :)

Jen said...

I hated having to wear braces too. My kids are 5 & 7 but I'm sure one of them will have my teeth. When I see this commercial I think "that's what they're going to have" Thanks for sharing!

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang said...

Kenali dan Kunjungi Objek Wisata di Pandeglang
Keyword Kenali Pandeglang
Mohon dukungannya yach....?!
Semangat..semangat..!!

Pandeglang telah hilang Kenali Si Dunia Aneh

Dr. David Cheng, DDS said...

Invisalign teen is a fantastic new way to straighten teeth without the convention metal train tracks. However, not everyone is a candidate and one should consult with a dentist or orthodontist first.

Joel said...

Nice videos! Upon reading your blog, I have the idea that more and more people will choose to use invisalign instead of the traditional braces. It is not only easy to use, it is also invisible, manageable, and efficient. No wonder more people here in our community are planning to try invisalign Chicago treatment. Some of them are also considering porcelain veneers Chicago-based dental services. By the way, my wife also shares the same story about metal wires or traditional braces when she was a teenager.

George said...

Invisalign is a pretty fantastic alternative to the old method of dental bracing. This non-obstructive and cosmetic dental accessory cuts the tooth reformation time in half, and that is why I had an Invisalign applied to my teeth by my trusted dentist (Easley, SC). After six months of treatment and proper maintenance, it straightened my teeth to perfection.

Anonymous said...

If you are interested in buying a designer handbag thomas sabo charm club anhänger
you’ll need to visit a retailer who sells them. thomas sabo engelsflügel
These are generally specialty boutiques. thomas sabo armband
Another venue for purchasing designer ladies handbags anhänger kette
is from online retailers. There are many websites angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
that sell brand name designer ladies handbags and will ship ohrringe creolen
them right to your door. This often affords the consumer angebote thomas sabo uhren
the biggest selection and it also allows a chance to Armband mit Anhänger
compare prices. It’s important to be careful when purchasing a quality thomas sabo shop
designer bag in this way because you’ll want to be wary of imitations.

Gerald said...

great post!

Sarah said...

I feel for you, I also had my metal braces that long. I found it hard to eat and speak and sometimes my inner cheek gets stuck in the wires. But now braces look different here in Raleigh. Dentist across my door have this print add about invisalign which is very comfortable as I see it. I wish it was invented during my youth!

As my stay takes longer here in Raleigh, NC, dentist next door keep on having teen patients. Well, I guess it is because of the trend today. It is good that they won't suffer through metal braces.

Categories