That beauty pictured above is the Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch and it works like a charm! It looks great as a watch but does so much more than tell time! This Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch is like having your very own personal trainer with you every step you take each day!
What does the Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch do? It does it ALL! With extreme accuracy, this watch measures speed, distance AND calories burned! All while remaining fashionable and stylish, day or night! And it's easy to forget but this is also a perfect watch with all the bells and whistles for good ol' fashioned time keeping:) I haven't my house without it on my wrist! It's part of my daily routine now! And I'm increasing my daily fitness each day!
- It contains an advanced accelerometer which eliminates the need for foot pods, belt-clip sensors and other clunky gadgets that make our life more complicated!
- This Tech4o Fitness Watch measures with 95% accuracy, which is much more accurate than pendulum-style pedometers.
- This Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch works indoors AND outdoors, is tough, durable and water-resistant, and is perfect to wear anywhere a busy mama needs to be! It also works great in areas which are under heavy trees, unlike GPS-based systems, so you don't have to worry about it "blanking" out in certain spots.
- It's not overly complicated and hard to decipher, and just in case you are a visual learner like I am, there's an awesome online Interactive User Instruction Manuel accessible online!
Save Your Money Mama Readers can receive $10 off any order atTech4o.com simply by entering the code " tenoff". Just enter the code "tenoff" to receive $10 off any order! Cool!
Would you like to win ANY Tech4o watch of your choice for all of your personal fitness and lifestyle needs? Yes....I said any!!Of course you do!
Tech4o is offering ONE lucky Save Your Money Mama reader any Tech4o watch of their choice! That's up to a $149.99 value!
First (Mandatory) Entry:
You must be a Save Your Money Mama email subscriber OR follow the Save Your Money Mama Blog publicly (and remain so for the length of the giveaway) to be entered to win. If you are not currently subscribed via email or a public follower, please do one (or both for an extra entry) in the right sidebar before entering to win!
Then you must visit Tech4o and check out their watches. Choose which watch you would like if you are my lucky winner! You get to choose any watch! Whoo-Hoo!
In your first comment, tell me which watch you'd like to win (Must provide the actual product name, or even a link to the product's page) and why, also in this first comment, tell me if you are an email subscriber (leave email address) OR a public follower, OR both (see below for extra entry) You must do both of these things for your initial entry to be valid! Ends Friday, May 29, 2009 at midnight Pacific Time (PST).
For extra entries:
- If you are an email subscriber and a public follower please leave an additional, second comment letting me know that (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my blog via Reader and leave a comment (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter by clicking here and leave a comment with your ID (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway (you must state the prize in your tweet, also add @3boyzmom or leave the link in your comment) (1 extra entry)
- ShareThis post via StumbleUpon, Digg, etc. and leave me a comment with where you shared and your ID (1 extra entry)
- Fave me on Technorati and leave a comment with your ID (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link and leave me a comment with where I can find it (2 extra entries)
You must be 18 or older to win and in the US. You also must be either an email subscriber OR a public blog follower. If you are not (I will be checking winner's info.) either of the two, all of your entries are invalid and may be deleted. Please follow the rules carefully, any entries not following the rules may be deleted and are invalid. Contest ends May 29, 2009 at midnight CA time (PST). Winner will be randomly selected via Random.org on Saturday, May 30, 2009 and announced on my blog as well as emailed by Sunday May 31, 2009. Once emailed, winner will have 72 hours to respond, or I reserve the right to randomly select another winner. If my winner has no contact information available, I will just immediately choose a new winner.