Wednesday, June 3, 2009

8 Simple Rules For Dating My Teenage Daughter: Season Two Now Available as 3-Disc DVD Set!

8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter: Season Two released on DVD!
This show had a three year run and during those three years 8 Simple Rules for dating my teenage daughter received an Emmy Award and a People's Choice Award! It's just hilarious and how could it NOT be with stars like Emmy winner, John Ritter and Golden Globe Nominnee, Katey Sagal? These two funnies star as stressed out, frazzled parents trying to raise 3 teenagers, two girls and one boy. And with the 2 teen girls comes dating, which sparked the title of this hit show. Now I know my oldest is only 13, but I've already begun to see the signs of the teenager emerge...Yikes! This show had me literally rolling on the floor in laughter, and my 13 year old son has already decided that the 8 Simple Rules: Season Two DVD Set
is his and it's nicely organized on his DVD shelf in his room! He loves it too! We even watched several of the episodes together in the living room and it was a blast! It's the perfect family comedy, upbeat and enjoyable for the whole family!

8 Simple Rules for dating my teenage daughter Season Two, 3-Disc DVD Set includes all 24 episodes of the second season, which originally ran on ABC during 2003-2004. After the start of the second season, John Ritter tragically passed away, which is why he is only on the first few episodes of 8 Simple Rules for dating my teenage daughter: Season Two. But in honor of John Ritter, the laughs continued with an all-star cast including David Spade and James Garner, who come in to help Cate (Katey Sagal) to cope with the loss of her husband Paul (John Ritter). Now she has to lay down his 8 Simple Rules on her own.

I recommend this as a great DVD Set for the entire family to enjoy, kids and parents alike! Get your own 8 Simple Rules: Season Two DVD Set for only $19.99 on Amazon (click here)

2 comments:

Diane said...

I loved that show it was great!! It was so sad when John Ritter died!!

that's talking MOMsense! said...

Ohh that reminds me of how sad it was (and still is) when John Ritter died! He was wonderful!

Categories