Sunday, November 29, 2009

How To Make Money Using Your Free Twitter Account!

Here's yet another way to make some money without having to do anything at all!
SponsoredTweets referral badge


Do you have a Twitter account? Have at least 100 followers? Had at least 100 status updates?
Then click the banner above to sign up for sponsored tweets!
I signed up a few weeks ago and have already been paid $1.00 per sponsered tweet! And the sponsored tweets are great deals/bargains that I'd love to tweet anyway! You choose your minimum price you are willing to accept per tweet and you decide which if any tweets you'd like! So check it out!

3 comments:

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

trying to click on the banner... but wouldn't let me!

3boyzmom said...

I fixed it...sorry about that and thank you for alerting me:)

Earn4Blogging said...

Thanks for the information

Categories