Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Way To Earn Money With Your Free Twitter Account!



I really recommend joining TwittAd! I just got payed $8.50 for 3 tweets!! You get paid via PayPal and you don't have to wait until you have a certain amount, you can cash out even a dollar. You can approve or deny any tweets before tweeting them. 9 times out of 10 the tweets are so relevant to the things I'd be tweeting anyway, like a hot price on something or a great sale!

Click the image above and go sign up to see how much YOU could make!!

2 comments:

Geekdad said...

you can also use the amazon affiliate tweet function. It's an easy way to follow up a product review.

joancasilo said...

I have gone through this blog. I found it very interesting and helpful. Nowadays I am doing an online job from home only.
And this blog really doing great for me. This blog also offers me more ideas and advices concerned to my job.


Online Job

Categories