Thursday, December 3, 2009

Order From Starbucks Store, Get a Complimentary Coupon Book! Great for Xmas Gifts!


Coffee is my friend......a friend I couldn't live without.....seriously....and most of my friends and co-workers love coffee as much as I do. Upon racking my brain as to what kind of gifts I should buy for co-workers,teacher's aides (I have three teacher's aides that assist in my classroom at various times during the day) and for my kids' teachers, I realized.....everyone likes coffee or if not, they would like something from Starbucks! And I can get an amount that fits for each person that I buy for! Order From Starbucksstore, get coupon book!! What a deal! For each online Starbucks gift card order, you receive the complimentary coupon book for future Starbucks purchases!


And if I get a FREE, complimentary grocery coupon book with every gift card order, that means it's an even better deal! Starbucks wants to say "Thank You" by offering the complimentary coupon booklet to it's loyal customers! (And boy am I loyal to that place)! If you are looking for something a bit different for your friends and family, check out the Discounts for Foods & Drinks for even more money savin' deals! Every year my mom expects some chocolate for one of her gifts and this year I won't dissapoint!

Note: This is a sponsored post, however all opinions and ideas presented are my own and nobody else's!!







No comments:

Categories