Synopsis: Dora Super Babies Dream Adventure includes four new to DVD adventures that help children learn Spanish in a fun, interactive way. Can you help the Super Babies wake the dream fairy so she can deliver all the happy naptime dreams? Dora explores naptime with her baby twin brother and sister in this new release.
Sunday, May 31, 2009
Monday, May 25, 2009
- Helps you to lose weight or maintain your healthy weight by making you feel full and satisfied after meals with less cravings, AND by increasing your daily energy!
- Further helps you to lose weight by increasing your metabolism (Mama's Dream Come True In A Bottle) and promoting healthy thyroid function.
- Reduces your risk of heart disease. (As my regular readers know, I've lost 2 family members in the last several months due to heart disease...I feel like now I have a product that can help me combat this life ending disease!)
- Lowers your cholesterol
- Improves conditions of diabetics and those suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
- Improves the lives of those suffering from Chron's, IBS, colitis and other bowel disorders. ( I might as well tell ya....I was diagnosed with chronic ulcerative colitis at the age of 17, and have had lots of problems in that area...so I can give you a true review of this product in this area!)
- Boosts your immunity and helps your prevent illness and disease with powerful antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal agents
- Rejuvenates your skin and prevents wrinkles.
- Helps eliminate or lessen chronic yeast infections
- It can even be given to your pets (horses, cats, dogs and birds) to make them healthier and their coat shiny and new!
So how do you add Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil into your diet? Some people simply eat a few tablespoons right from the jar, or they spread it on their morning toast..I tried that and it was delicious, but I think it would get too boring to eat it that way, plus...I usually don't eat toast:) But you can also incorporate your Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil into recipes and use it as a healthy oil in your cooking! It goes great into sauces, spreads and dressings. Tropical Traditions even has their own Recipe Blog with awesome recipes to help you get the most out of your Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil They also sell a book, Virgin Coconut Oil, How it has changed people's lives, and how it can change yours! complete with all of the facts and information you could ever need plus more amazing recipes!
So..What Did Mama Think About It?
The next day, I tried out the Coconut Latte from the recipe blog! I did not use the optional coconut creme, just the oil. All I can say is...Yum! I'm a true coffee fanatic and this was a nice change to the basic flavors I'm used to...even my 13 year old took a sip and said.."Whoa...are you sure that's coffee Mom??"
With so many recipes that easily include the coconut oil rather than other types of oils, it's so easy to get your daily intake ofTropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil! And since Mamas like me don't cook daily, it's simple to get your 2-4 tablespoons of oil by spreading it on toast or mixing it in a drink!
What positive effects did I notice?
I did notice that I seemed to feel much fuller all day at work. Usually about 10am I start to get that snacky "GIMME ME SOMETHING CRUNCHY AND FATTY" feeling, but when I was eating the Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil I didn't feel hungry all day! At lunchtime, I still wasn't all that hungry, which was a nice change! I also did notice an increase in my energy levels. I didn't get that "3pm lull" where all I want to do is nap! I felt energetic and ready to take on the day...ALL DAY! This is the perfect product to help me to lose those extra pounds without feeling hungry all day AND that helps my body in so many other ways!
The other positive effect that I noticed right away was with my digestion. I do have a bit of a sensitive stomach, due to having Chronic ulcerative Colitis. I noticed that my stomach didn't seem to touchy, and I also noticed a much more "regular" intestinal tract if you know what I mean:) As I continue to eat my Tropical Traditions Virgin Coconut Oil I'm looking forward to noticing so many more of the amazing health benefits..I already got 2 of my coworkers into it and they can't wait to get their jar and start adding it to their diets!
Buy It: You can purchase the Virgin Coconut Oil in a variety of sizes, but right now they are offering 50%off of the 32 ounce jar size by visiting www.tropicaltraditions.com!!
Not sure if it's for you? From the site: 100% Money Back Guarantee on 16 oz. trial size! Order Risk-FREE! We are so convinced that you will love this oil, that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on our 16 oz. trial size. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your trial size in the first 30 days, return the unused portion and get a full refund - no questions asked! So try it today and start enjoying this wonderful oil! (Pint size only)
Look for a Tropical Traditions giveaway coming this week! One lucky winner will win a 32 ounce jar of the coconut oil for themselves!!! Whoo-Hoo!!!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Each innovative Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheet contains an entire load's worth of super-concentrated detergent, fabric softener AND anti-static...ALL IN ONE!!
So you SAVE YOUR TIME and MONEY buy ONLY having to purchase one product to replace three! And imagine how much less clutter you'll have lying all around your wash space! One product instead of 3 or even 4! So...How Did It Work on My Laundry? I admit I was a bit sceptical of how well these new Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets would actually work on my laundry. I was excited to try it out and started with a load of my own work clothes and a couple of my husband's shirts. They came out of the washer smelling great, and I threw the dryable clothes into the dryer with the sheet...and they came out soft, static-free, clean, and smelling great! The real test....When the 2 year old was barfing for three days straight and complete with the runs....Mamas...you get the idea of the kind of laundry I'm talking about...right? Well, I must say, these Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets did the job even on the toughest MOM laundry!! Even my 13 year old noticed something was different when he threw on his school uniform shirt and said..."Hey..these smell kind of nice"! And the Purex Complete 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets are available in 3 unique fragrances: Spring Oasis, Tropical Escape and Pure & Clean (pictured at left). I sampled the Spring Oasis scent, and it was wonderful! Not too strong but strong enough...my laundry came from the dryer smelling divine! I can't wait to try Tropical Escape! And Pure & Clean would be perfect for my little guy's laundry, since he has sensitive skin, allergies and sometimes even issues with eczema. I can truly say...this product has changed the way I will do laundry forever! I know I will never again buy all of those other products ever again! See a demo at http://www.purex.com! Then go out and buy them right away! They're available just about everywhere nationwide! A 20-sheet starter kit (comes with a convenient dispenser) or a 24-sheet pack(without the dispenser) retails for approximately $5.99-$7.99!! What a bargain! These save your time, effort and Your money!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
There's our two LABS, who are like a part of the family! I always find such wonderful products for myself and my family and was excited to find a company for pets online, Big Paw Designs! They've got great gifts for pet lovers and pet owners!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Don't want it in the heather grey on black? No problem! You can also order it in White, Red, Black, Chocolate, Baseball White/Red! You can also order it as a long sleeved shirt or a tank top! The options are endless! And what an awesome gift this would be for a Mom, or for yourself!
Another of my favorite Mom's Shirts from MommyLoves is the fun, gorgeous Mom, It's A Dirty Job Shirt, which features the word "MOM" in stunning Swarovski Crystals! What a fun, stylish shirt that is sure to get compliments!
So, we've learned that these shirts are gorgeous, couture, hip and trendy, but there's much more to MommyLoves Mom's Shirts than good looks:
- The MommyLoves Team is NOT one-size-fits-all! Their broad range of sizes (see MommyLoves' Sizing Charts Here) run from Small to 2X! That is hard to find! As a mommy that wears XL, I can truly appreciate that!
- These stylish Mom's Shirts are made with form-fitting, comfortable cotton and pre-shrunk! They fit so well and flatter any figure! And they keep you cool in the hot summer months!
And to the left is a definite must have for any stylish Mom! It's the Mom MA (Master of All) Shirt! Doesn't it look great in chocolate? And of course, MOM is in sparkling Swarovski Crystals!
Don't want to outshine the sun? They also offer many adorableMommy Loves Mom's Shirts without crystals. So, if you know me at all, you know that I have 3 boys! Which is why I was delighted to have the opportunity to review the heather grey on black Discover WildLife...Raise Boys Shirt! Here's a picture of the woman behind MommyLoves herself, wearing hers! She's a mom of boys just like me!
And I must say, on Mother's Day, which was also my middle son's 8th birthday, I wore my heather grey and black Discover Wildlife...Raise Boys Shirt and I was stopped several times by people complimenting me on it and telling me how cute it is! Have girls, not boys? They've got shirts for you! Twins? They've got it! There's a MommyLoves Mom's Shirt for everyone! But trust me, one is not enough!
How would you like to win a MommyLoves Mom's Shirt of your choice? Whoo-Hoo!
MommyLoves has been generous enough to offer one of their fabulous Mom's Shirts to one very lucky Save Your Money Mama Reader!
For your first, mandatory entry, you must visit Mommy Loves and pick out which Mom's Shirt you would like if you win, then come back here and leave it in a comment! That's It! (ends 6/1)
For optional, extra entries:
- Subscribe to my blog via email and leave your email address in your comment (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my blog via Reader (1 extra entry)
- Follow my blog publicly (1 extra entry)
- Grab my button or add me to your text blogroll (1 extra entry)
- Follow MommyLoves on Twitter by clicking here! (1 extra entry)
- ShareThis giveaway via Stumble, Digg, etc. (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway (1 extra entry)
- Blog about it (1 extra entry)
- Buy something from MommyLoves and come back and tell me what you bought (I reserve the right to verify if you win) (5 extra entries)
That's 8 extra entries! Do one or do them all!
And this giveaway is open WORLDWIDE!!!
Boring Rules: Must be 18 or older to win, open worldwide! Ends June 1, 2009 at 9:00pm PST. Winner will be announced here and emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my email, or I reserve the right to choose another winner. If the first randomly selected winner does not leave any way for me to contact them, I will immediately randomly select a new winner!
Monday, May 11, 2009
An upbeat mix of new and favorite songs, plus a Bonus Spoken Book, the CD is an enchanting musical adventure featuring Baby Banana and his Colorful Tropical World!
Does Debi Derryberry sound familiar to you at all? Well that's because she is the voice of many hit characters including Jimmy Neutron! The just released CD features 9 songs and 1 Oral storybook, with Storybook included! And...you can listen to the songs in the CD to check them out for yourself by clicking here! Buy It HERE for the awesome price of just $11.99!
- Subscribe to my blog via Reader (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my blog via email (1 extra entry)
- Follow my blog publicly (2 extra entries)
- Follow me on Twitter HERE (1 extra entry)
- Tweet the giveaway (1 extra entry)
- ShareThis via Stumble, Digg, etc. (1 extra entry)
- Add my button (2 extra entries)
- Blog about this giveaway (2 extra entries)
Boring Rules: You must be 18 or older and have a US mailing address to win. Contest ends May 26, 2009 at 9:00 pm PST. I will announce the winner and email the winner on May 27, 2009. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or I have the right to choose and alternate winner. If you do not follow the rules I reserve the right to delete your comment. You must leave some way for me to contact you or I will choose another comment. Winner will be randomly chosen using Random.Org.
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Happy Mother's Day! I had a wonderful Mother's Day, how about you? Now that I'm home from celebrating my son's 8th Birthday which happens to be ON Mother's Day this year, I'm announcing the BRIDE WARS & Papershouts Giveaway Lucky Winner! Whoo-Hoo!There were 174 comments and I randomly selected one comment using Random.org.For some reason...I was super excited to get the winner! I hope MY winner wins the Grand Prize! And the winner is.............................
By cdziuba on April 27, 2009 11:37 PM
94 Button ceeceeblogger.blogspot.com entry 3
#94!!!! Congrats cdziuba!! You'll be receiving an email from me shortly!
Thank you so much to everyone who entered, especially those who blogged, tweeted, linked, subscribed, followed, etc. Thank You!
And don't forget...I'm still giving away an Eebee's adventures Full Length DVD RIGHT HEREends 5/13
And make sure you've entered my Tech40 Fitness Watch Giveaway! The lucky winner will get to choose ANY watch from Tech40.com That's up to a $149.99 value! Their watches are amazing and are made for running and fitness! Mine counts my steps, calories burned and everything! I love it! (Ends 5/29) But that's not all! This week...I have 2 MORE great giveaways! First off, I will posting a review and giveaway of an awesome, stylish Mom Shirt from MommyLoves.com! You don't want to miss it! I wore My mom shirt today for Mother's Day! I got so many compliments!
I'll also be giving away a Baby Banana CD for one very lucky little guy or gal! And another upcoming giveaway for your PET too? Do you have a pet? What kind? You probably already know I have 2 labs:)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Last summer, my son was 12 and 1/2. The dentist checked for cavities and then politely let me know that my son definitely needed braces (takes after me, sigh) and it was time to see the orthodontist. NO! My son was NOT interested and I shuddered at the thought, but the ortho reassured me that we had about a year to "figure it out" and that summer 09' would be fine to get the braces. So I had about a year to research my options, which I did. And now, my son and I know that the best choice available for him is Invisalign Teen!
It's simply the clear alternative to braces for active teens! They straighten your teen's teeth with customized aligners that are smooth, clear, comfortable,nearly invisible and easily removable for eating and brushing! One Million People have trusted Invisalign to straighten their teeth, and more and more people discover them each and every day!
One of the obvious benefits ofInvisalign Teen is the clear, smooth plastic that is nearly invisible! As a Middle School teacher, I can tell you how important self-esteem is for kids in the tween/teen years! Having clear, barely noticeable Invisalign Teen aligners instead of shiny, thick metal braces will definitely help boost your child's self-esteem, and I know how much more confidant they would make my son feel versus traditional metal braces. But I also know that there is much more to life than looks and outer beauty. But there's more than just looks to Invisalign Teen!
Invisalign Teen Fits Your Teens' Life Better Than Braces!
Invisalign Teen is much more hygienic than braces! Since your teen can remove them to brush and floss properly each time, his or her mouth, teeth and gums will be much cleaner, fresher and healthier!
Check out this real teen's patient testimonial!
- Invisible, which helps teens feel good about their appearance
- Removable, which means you don't have to worry about eating, brushing, picture taking, singing, whatever you need to do without them!
- Effective, they straighten your teeth and are customized for your needs!
- AND you also get 6 replacement aligners in case of loss or damage!
Now, I know what you must be thinking! "Yes, Invisalign Teen is the clear choice for MY teen, but it must be much more expensive right?"...WRONG! The cost of Invisalign Teen is comparable to the cost of metal braces! WHAT? Yes, you heard me right!
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Tech40 Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch Review & Giveaway! One Subscriber or Follower will Win a Tech4o watch of your choice!
That beauty pictured above is the Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch and it works like a charm! It looks great as a watch but does so much more than tell time! This Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch is like having your very own personal trainer with you every step you take each day!
What does the Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch do? It does it ALL! With extreme accuracy, this watch measures speed, distance AND calories burned! All while remaining fashionable and stylish, day or night! And it's easy to forget but this is also a perfect watch with all the bells and whistles for good ol' fashioned time keeping:) I haven't my house without it on my wrist! It's part of my daily routine now! And I'm increasing my daily fitness each day!
- It contains an advanced accelerometer which eliminates the need for foot pods, belt-clip sensors and other clunky gadgets that make our life more complicated!
- This Tech4o Fitness Watch measures with 95% accuracy, which is much more accurate than pendulum-style pedometers.
- This Women's Fitness Pedometer Watch works indoors AND outdoors, is tough, durable and water-resistant, and is perfect to wear anywhere a busy mama needs to be! It also works great in areas which are under heavy trees, unlike GPS-based systems, so you don't have to worry about it "blanking" out in certain spots.
- It's not overly complicated and hard to decipher, and just in case you are a visual learner like I am, there's an awesome online Interactive User Instruction Manuel accessible online!
Save Your Money Mama Readers can receive $10 off any order atTech4o.com simply by entering the code " tenoff". Just enter the code "tenoff" to receive $10 off any order! Cool!
Would you like to win ANY Tech4o watch of your choice for all of your personal fitness and lifestyle needs? Yes....I said any!!Of course you do!
Tech4o is offering ONE lucky Save Your Money Mama reader any Tech4o watch of their choice! That's up to a $149.99 value!
First (Mandatory) Entry:
You must be a Save Your Money Mama email subscriber OR follow the Save Your Money Mama Blog publicly (and remain so for the length of the giveaway) to be entered to win. If you are not currently subscribed via email or a public follower, please do one (or both for an extra entry) in the right sidebar before entering to win!
Then you must visit Tech4o and check out their watches. Choose which watch you would like if you are my lucky winner! You get to choose any watch! Whoo-Hoo!
In your first comment, tell me which watch you'd like to win (Must provide the actual product name, or even a link to the product's page) and why, also in this first comment, tell me if you are an email subscriber (leave email address) OR a public follower, OR both (see below for extra entry) You must do both of these things for your initial entry to be valid! Ends Friday, May 29, 2009 at midnight Pacific Time (PST).
For extra entries:
- If you are an email subscriber and a public follower please leave an additional, second comment letting me know that (1 extra entry)
- Subscribe to my blog via Reader and leave a comment (1 extra entry)
- Follow me on Twitter by clicking here and leave a comment with your ID (1 extra entry)
- Tweet this giveaway (you must state the prize in your tweet, also add @3boyzmom or leave the link in your comment) (1 extra entry)
- ShareThis post via StumbleUpon, Digg, etc. and leave me a comment with where you shared and your ID (1 extra entry)
- Fave me on Technorati and leave a comment with your ID (1 extra entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link and leave me a comment with where I can find it (2 extra entries)
You must be 18 or older to win and in the US. You also must be either an email subscriber OR a public blog follower. If you are not (I will be checking winner's info.) either of the two, all of your entries are invalid and may be deleted. Please follow the rules carefully, any entries not following the rules may be deleted and are invalid. Contest ends May 29, 2009 at midnight CA time (PST). Winner will be randomly selected via Random.org on Saturday, May 30, 2009 and announced on my blog as well as emailed by Sunday May 31, 2009. Once emailed, winner will have 72 hours to respond, or I reserve the right to randomly select another winner. If my winner has no contact information available, I will just immediately choose a new winner.
Monday, May 4, 2009
Congratulations to the winners! And Kim is especially lucky, winning TWO Firefly Toothbrushes with TWO of her comments being randomly selected! All winners will be emailed very shortly, please respond with your mailing information within 48 hours so I can send out your Firefly!
Remember: If you win a giveaway at Save Your Money Mama, you are still eligible to enter and win any of my other giveaways as well!
Don't forget to enter my Eebee's adventures DVD giveaway! ENTER HERE! and my BRIDE WARS DVD and PaperShouts Giveaway too ENTER HERE! And stay tuned for two more awesome giveaways this week!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
So how do you customize your very own organic and all-natural granola mix ?! It's SO Easy! The only difficult part is deciding which mouth watering ingredients to put in your mix!
- You will immediately see a box on the right side of the screen, customized for your 16 ounce mix! You see the price AND nutrition calculator for your mix that updates EACH time you add or delete a new ingredient! So, you even customize the price and the nutritional components! Once you've chosen your base, it's time to choose which Fruits you would like mixed into your granola! This is a tough decision, let me tell you and I found myself entirely unable to decide on any one or two.
- Whether you choose their hand picked dried strawberries, dried raspberries, organic banana chips glazed with honey, fresh dried blueberries, goji berries, or one of the other amazingly good for you choices, you can rest assured that the fruits you mix into your customized granola will be fresh and of the best quality! What an easy way to get your fruit servings in living a hectic, busy mama life!Next it's time to choose any Nuts and Seeds that you want! Remember, it's YOUR WAY, so if you do not want nuts or seeds, don't add them! With choices like pistachios, organic soy beans and organic flax seeds, this is another wonderful and appetizing way to get your nutrition! Some of these ingredients are packed full of healthy life saving Omega-3's and antioxidants!
- Your next step is to choose any Extras you want to add! With choices like mini yogurt pretzels, Organic coconut shreds and peanut butter bites, there's something to tempt everyone in the family's taste buds!
- So...want to know what we added into our very own customized granola? We started off with the French Vanilla base, added dried strawberries, cashews (mama's favorite), yogurt covered pretzels (my 7 year old son's favorite treat) and Peanut M&M's (my 13 year olds favorite) ....YUM!
And before I knew it my MixMyGranola.com was delivered! This was super fast! I was extremely impressed with the speedy delivery, and the fact that it comes in a 100% recyclable container makes it even better! And they emailed me each step of the way, to let me know that they mixed it and that they mailed it! And only 3 days after I mixed it I was eating it! I mean...uh....my whole entire family was eating it! I would never take it to work so my family couldn't eat the rest of it!!! Oh, no...never:) That would be selfish;)
I was also very impressed by the fact that the package was labeled with all of the nutrition facts and information to match my customized granola! Ingenious! It says it was packed with love.....and I got to tell you.....I believe it!!Superior customer service, speedy delivery, eco-friendly packaging, and all natural ingredients that I chose myself...what more could a busy working mama on the go ask for?
You know I'm keeping a container in my desk at work...just for me! It's the perfect healthy snack to keep handy for grab and go energy! And it's delicious with milk as a breakfast cereal, or in yogurt or pudding! And what about that last minute Mother's Day gift for Grandma, Mom, Auntie or Sis? You can quickly and easily visit mixmygranola.com, purchase a gift certificate, and have a gift certificate code emailed to the lucky lady! She can hop online and choose her very own ingredients and have them mailed right to her! Or, if you'd rather customize and purchase a mix as a gift and have it delivered, it's super fast, they even have pre-mixed packages if you're not sure what to add! And the best part.....it's affordable! They have lots of deals and specials going on all the time too! It makes a fun and thoughtful gift for anyone and any occasion!
And don't forget to enter to win the Bride Wars, Papershouts giveaway RIGHT HERE! Remember...MY winner will be entered to win the all expenses paid trip to Mexico for 2!!!!!That's 7 days in a gorgeous resort plus airfare...FREE!!!
And last but not least...enter to win the full-length Eebee Baby, Eebee's adventures "All In A Day's Play" DVD!! Your baby will thank you! ENTER HERE!
And if you haven't yet subscribed to my blog via Reader or Email....make sure you do because my next giveaway is going up very soon...and it's an awesome one that only my subscribers are eligible to win! The winner will get to choose a Tech40 fitness watch of their choice up to $149.99!!! Don't miss it! I've got several more giveaway coming up this month as well!! as well as some great reviews! Here's the watch I chose to review...it's amazing, although it's not as fancy as some of the others....What kind will YOU choose if YOU win? This bad boy counts my steps, calories, and just about anything else fitness related....without wearing a bulky arm band or pedometer!!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Starring Emma Roberts, Jake T. Austin, Don Cheadle, Kevin Dillon and Lisa Kudrow, this move is hilarious yet inspiring! Here's a brief synopsis for those of you who are not yet familiar with the movie, Hotel For Dogs .
What I really loved about Hotel For Dogs is that I did NOT have to worry about what my children were watching! And moms out there, you know how hard it is to find a PG movie that is thrilling and exciting for your children, especially tweens or teens! I also enjoyed all of the different kinds and breeds of doggies! I have two labs that are a real part of our family, and they watched it with us...seriously!!! Every time they would walk out of the room...they would hear a BARK and run back into the room to quickly investigate the television in case of escaping dogs! Finally, my chocolate lab decided if he just stared at the screen loyally without flinching for the entire last 45 minutes of the movie Hotel For Dogs, maybe the doggies would come out and play?! Woof?!
Isn't he cute? And can you believe that you can "Make Your Dog a Star" at hotelfordogsmovie.com? You just upload a photo of your four-legged friend to create customized and easily printable DVD covers, posters, or even a move trailor!
And Hotel For Dogs is also fully loaded with over 45 minutes of special features such as behind-the-scenes featurettes, deleted scenes, photo galleries, the making of Hotel For Dogs, and commentary from the director, producer and cast members! Hotel For Dogs is available in widescreen enhanced or full screen DVD, or Blu-Ray. If you are looking for a fun, inspiring, family friendly movie that the whole family will enjoy...Hotel For Dogs is for you! Save Your Money Mama, her family, and her doggies all give it :
4 STARS........4 STARS.............4 STARS...........4 STARS
Watch in tonight!! Especially if it's raining out there like it is here in California...I guess I can postpone that pedicure after all...
- freebies (135)
- free (71)
- free samples (70)
- for free (59)
- free stuff (55)
- coupons (53)
- reviews (35)
- Giveaways (32)
- coupon (20)
- product reviews (19)
- shopping deals (19)
- sales (17)
- discounts (15)
- free food (15)
- free gifts (15)
- food freebies (11)
- samples (11)
- winners (11)
- shopping (9)
- baby freebies (8)
- giveaways for your kids (8)
- children's product reviews (6)
- Swagbucks (5)
- shopping codes (5)
- christmas freebies (4)
- earn free stuff (4)
- giveaways for YOU (4)
- make money (4)
- make money online (4)
- Best of The Best Today (3)
- diaper freebies (3)
- earn money online (3)
- food (3)
- food reviews (3)
- giveaways for mom (3)
- saving money (3)
- DVD reviews (2)
- Holidays (2)
- RECIPES (2)
- blog giveaways (2)
- eco-friendly products (2)
- free offers (2)
- freebies for babies (2)
- mom giveaways (2)
- movie reviews (2)
- music freebies (2)
- parent advice (2)
- save money (2)
- service reviews (2)
- vocalpoint (2)
- website reviews (2)
- FREEBIES FOR DAD (1)
- Gifts (1)
- My blog wins-Whoo-Hoo (1)
- Soft Scrub (1)
- Soft Scrub Club (1)
- The View (1)
- The View Brand Ambassadors (1)
- beauty product reviews (1)
- blog resources (1)
- cash (1)
- christmas cash (1)
- christmas giveaways (1)
- community service (1)
- contests (1)
- coupon booklets (1)
- cyber monday (1)
- deals (1)
- diapers (1)
- f (1)
- glasses (1)
- health (1)
- household product reviews (1)
- links to contests (1)
- messages (1)
- my thoughts (1)
- organic (1)
- parenting (1)
- pets (1)
- product announcements (1)
- quotable sundays (1)
- rebates (1)
- saving articles (1)
- saving tips (1)
- survey sites (1)
- sweepstakes (1)
- tips (1)
- twitter (1)