Thursday, February 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Swagbucks! FREE stuff for searching the web!


Today is Swagbucks 2nd Birthday! Happy B-day!
What does that mean? It means, that there has been some changes to Swagbucks and now, if you haven't logged in, log in and check it out for yourself! I won't spoil the fun for you...log in!!!


Haven't yet joined Swagbucks? Today's the perfect day! When you join Swagbucks, you will immediately begin earning digital dollars for searching the web (which you most likely already do several times a day), completing optional offers if you choose, shopping, etc. They also release FREE codes you can input for digital dollars (Swagbucks). I started earning $5 Amazon gift cards at least twice a month, just for doing Internet searches through www.swagbucks.com


You then cash in your Swagbucks for Starbucks gift cards, Amazon Gift Cards, JCPenney gift cards, Itunes gift cards, and many many more!

If you haven't joined I highly recommend it, you have nothing to lose but FREE STUFF to gain!



12 comments:

Katie said...

Following back From Friday Follow!

Happy Friday ;)

Hattie said...

Thanks for stopping by! Following you back!

Staycee said...

Hey There,
following back from Friday Follow :)
Have a great weekend

Bucktown Bargains said...

I am a new follower..Will come back to read more..
www.bucktownbargains.com

Campos Family said...

I found you through Friday Follow and i am now following you. I love blogs like this and I am looking forward to all the great deal ideas! Have a great weekend and i hope you get a chance to stop by my blog and say hi! :)

OutnumberedMama said...

I am not following you for follow friday! and I love my swagbucks account.

Cakeblast said...

I'm a new follower from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend :) http://cakeblast.com

I use swagbucks, but don't care for the new system where they added an extra zero to the number of bucks I have earned - still, free stuff is great and you blog about A LOT of great deals :)

joeandbridge said...

Happy Follow Friday! I already follow!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins

SquirrelQueen said...

Happy FF!
I am now following you and hope you will take a few minutes to visit me as well. The Road to Here
Have a great weekend!

A Lil Story said...

Following you back from FF! I LOVE Swagbucks!! such a cool idea and so easy =)

Lily

dealightfullyfrugal said...

Stop by my blog sometime-there is an award waiting for you:
http://dealightfullyfrugal.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-awards.html

PrincessDipti said...

hey dear.. wud u mind if i'll say that plz leave some comments on any of my blog posts? not in the chatterbox.. but in the posts itself.. if u dont mind.. i need it for my grade. :) thanks a lot.. i'll be looking forward for your comment :)

and plus you're most welcome to be my follower. coz it wud give me extra points also.. hehe. but still ur own choice.. :)

Categories