Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm an Official The View Brand Ambassador!

I was super excited to find out that I was chosen as one of The View Brand Ambassadors! 
I absolutely L_O_V_E The View and since I'm at work during the day, it's DVR'd so I never miss a show! I also often watch especially controversial or exciting full length shows online on The View's homepage! Since I'm off this week for Presidents Week...you know where to find me when The View is on....right there in front of the TV! 
The fiesty, tell it like it is co-hosts discuss all of the hottest topics and you get the view of five awesome women, who represent a large variety of ages, experiences and backgrounds: Joy Behar, Barbara Walters, Whoopi Goldberg, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and Sherri Sheperd.
This is hands down my favorite show and I'm excited to be on board! This show can make you laugh uncontrollably, cry, wonder,  think, debate and FEEL...that's what I love about it...it's interactive...I think it's like football for women or something!!
I've been keen to The View and its' ladies for over two years now and it's appropriate to say that I'm addicted. I not only love to watch The View, but to talk about The View and its co-hosts with my friends and my mom! These ladies talk about all of the things that I love to talk about! They talk about famous celebs, politics, marriage, news, and other exciting, HOT events! They also have  interesting guests that I love! I swear sometimes it's like they're reading my mind! 
Who's your favorite Co-Host?
 My favorite for sure is Joy Behar......I adore Joy Behar!!

 She's been on the show since it debuted, along with Barbara Walters, and she's my favorite by far!   I'm not missing Rosie O'Donnel at all, she was more irritating than anything to me. 
And if you're as huge a The View fanatic as I am, you need to enter the amazing The View Sweepstakes at Mom Central! One VERY VERY lucky  randomly selected winner will win a trip to New York City to watch a live taping The View! Ends 2/28. 
And if you haven't caught The View, what are you waiting for? It's broadcast live weekdays from New York City (EST time) 11:00am-12:00 noon on ABC. The View won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2003 for "Outstanding Talk Show", as well as a total of 28 Various Daytime Emmy Awards and has been the recipient of critical acclaim since first airing in 1997.   


Disclosure: I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.




5 comments:

The Mommy-Files said...

Congrats! I'm on the team as well!

♥ Happy Wednesday! ♥

Eve said...

Great Post! I'm part of the team as well. Nice to meet you lovely ladies!

realitytvnews said...

Congrats! Nice to meet you--I'm part of the View team too. Looking forward to it!

Vickie

Kerry said...

Great post. Congrats to ya from a fellow Ambassador.

You can see my post here:

http://itskerrysworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/view-blab-fest.html

Keonte' said...

I am an Ambassador as well. I can't wait to Tweet with you (@IamKeonte). Isn't it great to be able to look at life differently, but still live in harmony? This is my idea of The View.gu

Categories