Sunday, February 7, 2010

I'm a Soft Scrub Club Captain! Join the Club and Rethink Your Clean Routine!

Softscrubclub_captain_logo

I was super excited when I received the email stating that I was chosen as one of Soft Scrub's Club Captains!

Are you a member of the Soft Scrub Club?? 
Club members receive exclusive member-only access to HOT deals, Coupons, promotions, and product offers, plus the chance to dish the dirt on cleaning with other Soft Scrub Club members in the  Soft Scrub Community Forum!

You'll also receive this Soft Scrub Club badge to display on your blog, site or other social networking platforms!
JOIN NOW and receive a hot, limited-time-only offer!


As a club captain, I received a bottle of the new Soft Scrub Total Bath & Bowel to review....I just used it for the first time and all I can say is......WOW! Hubby even went on a cleaning frenzy in the bathroom! This stuff works upside down and all around...

I also received a bottle of the new Soft Scrub Total Kitchen to review and will be cleaning my kitchen tonight with it.....after a long weekend of three boys and a husband who cooked....twice....Will Soft Scrub Total Kitchen hold up to the job?

Watch for my reviews coming soon!!!

And don't forget to sign up for your FREE membership to the Soft Scrub Club!! 



No comments:

Categories