Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FREE Full-Size Aveeno Positively Nourishing Whipped Souffle to the First 3,000 People Only! Hurry!

I received an email from Aveeno, the first 3,000 people to request it will receive a FREE Full-Size Sample of Aveeno Positively Nourishing 24-Hour Hydrating Body Souffle!! Hurry! This will be gone very quickly! (Once 3,000 have been given away, you will receive a $3.00 off coupon in lieu).

Hurry! Go Here to Request Your FREE Full-Size Aveeno Sample! I tried to return to the request form to copy the URL and it won't allow me, and it seems there is no way to get there from the Aveeno site, so if this link doesn't work let me know I'll try to find another way to bring you to the form!

5 comments:

Scott said...

"Sorry! Our records indicate that you have already registered for this offer." but I haven't so I am guessing the link is only good one time?

3boyzmom said...

Yuck....I think maybe they sent out a link via email and that is the only way to access it....I'll see if I can find anything out about it and I'll post if there is any updates....did anyone have luck with this????

Anonymous said...

I personally got the email too and it worked, but then when I tried to go back and access it again, it said that I had already used the offer. Guess it is connected to the email.

Amoi said...

Oh No!! It says i've already signed up but i'm pretty sure I didn't.. sadface :(

hangeng said...

If you are interested in buying a designer handbag thomas sabo charm club anhänger
you’ll need to visit a retailer who sells them. thomas sabo engelsflügel
These are generally specialty boutiques. thomas sabo armband
Another venue for purchasing designer ladies handbags anhänger kette
is from online retailers. There are many websites angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
that sell brand name designer ladies handbags and will ship ohrringe creolen
them right to your door. This often affords the consumer angebote thomas sabo uhren
the biggest selection and it also allows a chance to Armband mit Anhänger
compare prices. It’s important to be careful when purchasing a quality thomas sabo shop
designer bag in this way because you’ll want to be wary of imitations.

Categories