Monday, March 29, 2010

FREE Jiffy Baking Mix Recipe Booklet! New, Updated Version!


I have one of these recipe booklet from a few years ago, but this is a new, updated version that also includes nutritional content and camping recipes. I love Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix, it's delicious and affordable! The raspberry, blueberry and banana nut muffin mixes make great pancakes too!

Right now, you can request a FREE Jiffy Recipe Booklet! The recipe booklet will arrive via postal mail in 6-8 weeks!

Thanks, Coupon Clippin' Mommy!

1 comment:

Gina F said...

I love Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix I make all kinds of delicious recipes for the kids. Thanks for posting the new Jiffy recipe booklet. I will be requesting a Jiffy Recipe Booklet. HAVE A FAB DAY!!!

motherof1princessand2princess.blogspot.com

Categories