Tuesday, March 16, 2010

LeapFrog: MATH ADVENTURE TO THE MOON! Makes Math Fun!

As a teacher I know how important it is for kids to have an early understanding of mathematics. My 3 year old son is like a little sponge and is eager to learn more and more each day! He loves his first LeapFrog DVD so I was excited with the release of this math DVD from LeapFrog!!

LeapFrog: MATH ADVENTURE TO THE MOON! is the perfect DVD to give your preschooler the fundamental math skills that they will need to succeed in their school years! Plus they Love it!! Even I can't help but to groove to the songs! The music is my favorite thing about this movie!

LeapFrog: MATH ADVENTURE TO THE MOON is an All-New Math DVD, recently released from the best selling LeapFrog DVD Series. At  a suggested retail price of $14.99, it is an affordable investment in your preschooler's future!


Lionsgate Home Entertainment and top educational toy brand LeapFrog have come together to teach beginning math skills in a fun out-of-this world experience with the release of this all-new educational DVD. The New DVD takes both preschoolers and parents alike on an educational and entertaining mission to the moon where they will learn early math skills like counting, sorting and addition with their old friends Tad, Lily and Edison!


Join Tad and Lily as they blast off on an exciting educational adventure! Tad and Lily need the perfect collection of things to take to school for their math assignment. When they finally decide on moon rocks, there’s just one problem—how will they get them? With some magical help from their firefly friend Edison, they board a rocket ship to start their quest. Soon the twins learn that math is everywhere, even in outer space! Watch as they use their skills in counting, sorting, skip counting and recognizing patterns to overcome obstacles, find new friends and make the trip back to Earth!

You've Got To Watch The Clips, The Songs are The BEST!! Seriously, I can't get the counting song out of my head! My son and I have been walking around the house singing it like crazy! Although it's geared for kids 3-6...my 8 year old enjoys it too!

My 3 year old son adores LeapFrog and the DVD Characters Tad and Lily. I'm honestly amazed at what a young child can learn from LeapFrog and from watching the DVD's. His counting has improved almost the first day he watched it (which was 3 times that day....he insisted!)  As a parent AND as a teacher, I can tell you that if you are going to have a few MUST HAVE DVD's in your home for your 3-6 year old, LeapFrog: Math Adventure To The Moon should be one of them! What a PEFECT Birthday gift for a preschooler or kindergartner in your life!

Buy The DVD Here from Lionsgate, right now it's only $11.98! Hurry before it goes up! That's a steal! I'm buying one for a friend's daughter who will soon be turning 3!



I was not compensated for this review, but I did receive a review copy of LeapFrog: Math Adventure to The Moon. All opinions regarding the DVD are my honest opinions as a mommy AND my honest opinions as a credentialed CA educator. I mean it when I say...this DVD is a must have for all preschoolers!!!!

















1 comment:

lovinglymama said...

Thanks for this helpful review. I would love to get this for my child!

Categories