Friday, March 26, 2010

Moms of Babies 7 Months and Younger Wanted to Review a FREE Product!

I received an email from Ebeanstalk Developmental Toys, which stated that I may forward the email to anyone who might be interested. They are looking for Moms of babies 7 months and younger to test out a new pacifier and take a quick online survey to follow up. In addition to the FREE Pacifier, you will also receive a FREE age appropriate toy for you baby as a thank you for participating!:



We've been asked to test a another new children's pacifier that will soon be available on the market for children ages 7 months and under.


The main objective of this test is to see what share of children take this pacifier vs. what share reject it.


In addition to this pacifier, you will receive a free age-appropriate toy for your participation in this study.


If you would like to participate, please reply to this email with your mailing address and the specific age in months of your child (must be 7 months or younger).


After you receive the pacifier and have a few days to try it, we will email you the link to a survey where you can tell us your experiences with this new product.

This is a great opportunity to receive a FREE Pacifier and a FREE Developmental Toy for your Baby! I thought I'd pass this information on!

If you have a baby 7 months or younger and are interested, please leave a comment with your email address and I will forward the email to you that you need to respond to! I'll try to forward it to you ASAP once you leave a comment! Hurry, supplies are limited!

5 comments:

glenda09 said...

My email addy is glenda.a.silva@gmail.com

my baby is 10 weeks today and barely 7lbs 11 oz 20 1/2 in and she was born full term!

Naddez said...

My granddaughter is 4 months, and I would love to test the product.

sam94son05@sbcglobal.net

Krissy said...

My niece is 6 months, forward me the email :)

artisticmom@ymail.com

jay said...

hi! i just stumbled across your website our baby isnt born yet lol, but it never hurts to be prepared we are going to have a beautiful baby girl named lily, the due date is may 10th my email is jaypfenn13092@yahoo.com

thank you

Rupinder said...

Mystic Star Nursery Bedding by Celebrations is a collection bassinet artist, you can not be far from any shops Arcade acquisition.





baby bedding

Categories