Friday, April 30, 2010

Anokha Skin Care's Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque Review!


It seems that as each year passes, I begin to notice my pores becoming more visible,  and my skin tone losing just a bit more of its glitter and gleam of youthfulness. In return, I'm always seeking products that will make the skin on my face look better and brighter, which in turn makes me feel better. I do have fair, sensitive skin and I don't like using products with tons of chemicals,  additives and harsh substances; I prefer natural products if they are available.  So for me, the ideal skin care product is a natural product that provides visible results and that shows an improvement in my skin! Especially at this time of year, when its nice out and I'm going to want Summer Ready Skin!

 When I first visited ANOKHA Skin Care and read about their products I was immediately intrigued! The key ingredients in their products are derived from plants and active botanicals native to South Asia like Jasmine, Rosewater, Sandalwood, Almond, Bamboo, Orange, and Neem!

 I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to review ANOKHA'S Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque. This powerful purifying masque deeply cleanses the pores with the combination of several highly anti-septic ingredients. Neem, turmeric, tulsi (also known as Holy Basil), red sandalwood and rose petal powder deeply clarify the skin. Turmeric also contains additional anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory agents and sandalwood is known to decrease inflammation while nourishing the skin with essential moisture.

ANOKHA'S Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque is also used to treat acne,it's perfect for spot treatment of pimples! I haven't had any pimples lately,  and I wanted to see if this would really work on one...my son had a pimple right on the side of his nose, we dabbed a small amount of this Natural Clarifying Masque on it at bedtime, he woke up and his zit was just about unnoticeable! I do get a pimple now and then and when I do I know what I'm going to grab!

And the best thing is that it is free of parabens, sulfates, petrolatum, mineral oil and artificial fragrances and colors! The main ingredients are:Neem, which comes from the Neem Tree which in South Asia is the "miracle plant" and is used to cleanse and purify the skin, and sandalwood, which is prized for its anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties. Its oils have been used as a perfume for over 4000 years!

To use the Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque, simply smooth over your face and neck after washing and leave on for about 20 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water! You only need to use it once a week, so one jar will last a long time! I notice that many products instruct you to use them once a day, which is usually at night before bed for me. But they don't last all that long. Using something once a week to me, makes it more of a bargain. 


What I thought about ANOKHA Skin Care's Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque:

For starters, I adore the way this product smells, it smells mild and pure which is nice. It's extremely smooth and feels great when you smooth it on your face. It didn't get hard and itchy like some other masques I've used, and it didn't feel like my skin was going to crack if I smiled! I really like how easily and cleanly it rinses off. Other masques I've used took ages to get off of my face, and I've had to literally scrape and pick pieces of other facial masques off, but not this one!

After rinsing the Clarifying Masque off with warm water, I noticed that my skin felt smooth and soft. Baby soft! It definitely felt less oily, and smoother for a few days after using it for the first time. My pores were also slightly less noticeable, and my skin did seem to have a little more brightness and clarity! I used it again last night for my second week, and my skin definitely felt smoother and softer instantly, and today it is much brighter, and my pores are less noticeable! I notice my skin tone was more even as well which I didn't notice the first time I used it, so I can't wait for next week!

You can purchase Anokha's Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque online at AnokhaSkinCare.Com for $30.00 for a 3.59 oz. jar. Considering that you only use it once a week, that makes it more affordable than many other facial care products out there, and the fact that its natural and made from such natural ingredients makes it affordable in my book!

Disclosure: I received a free jar of Anokha's Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque for my review. I was not compensated in any additional way to write this review All opinions are completely my own! I found this wonderful review opportunity at The Product Review Place!, which is only the most awesome network ever:)

8 comments:

elliej said...

Following from Product Review Place.

Nice Blog!

Sarah said...

Wonderful. Thanks for sharing! Checking out what you're up to today. I having my first weekly Button Swap Blog Hop over at my blog where bloggers can swap buttons. Swapping buttons helps bloggers reach new readers and expand their audiences

You can check it out at http://bloggerchixdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/04/button-swap-blog-hop.html
if your interested.

nejam uddin said...

Its one of my favorite post. Plantar fasciitis or inflammation of the plantar fascia comes about when the plantar fascia suffers microscopic tears at the point where it joins to the heel bone, or along its length.
[ plantar fasciitis boot ] [ brick training triathlon ] [ SEO Link Wheel Services ] [ business website design ] [ Desktop Virtualization ]

Anonymous said...

If you are interested in buying a designer handbag thomas sabo charm club anhänger
you’ll need to visit a retailer who sells them. thomas sabo engelsflügel
These are generally specialty boutiques. thomas sabo armband
Another venue for purchasing designer ladies handbags anhänger kette
is from online retailers. There are many websites angebote thomas sabo ohrschmuck
that sell brand name designer ladies handbags and will ship ohrringe creolen
them right to your door. This often affords the consumer angebote thomas sabo uhren
the biggest selection and it also allows a chance to Armband mit Anhänger
compare prices. It’s important to be careful when purchasing a quality thomas sabo shop
designer bag in this way because you’ll want to be wary of imitations.

rajmangal said...

Excellent site, keep up the good work my colleagues would love this. I read a lot of blogs on a daily basis and for the most part, people lack substance but, I just wanted to make a quick comment  to say I’m glad I found your blog. Thanks.
Miami Beach Condos

hosting-web said...

I really enjoyed your blog. It’s always nice when you find something that is not only informative but entertaining. Excellent!Hosting Website

sofa table said...

Hello
Anokha Skin Care's Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque Review!
Amazing blog post as always! I am very glad to see your post, I located what I was in search of here
Thank you!

bathroom designs said...

Hey
Anokha Skin Care's Red Sandalwood & Neem Clarifying Masque Review!
I enjoy your blog!, This unique is just a totally nicely structured posting, I do appreciate the writing
Thank you!

Categories