Thursday, April 8, 2010

FREE Eco-Friendly Baseball Cap from Disney on Earth Day!

Celebrate Earth Day! Mark your calenders now!



Be a Friend For Change at any Disney Store on Earth Day, Thursday, April 22nd!


Receive an Exclusive FREE Eco-Friendly Baseball Cap


when you bring in 6 empty plastic water bottles or soda cans to be recycled.


*Limit one cap per Guest, while supplies last.

So it looks like it's per guest, so each of my kids could bring in 6 cans or water bottles and get a cap if we wish!

Thanks, STL Mommy!

3 comments:

Saving Obsession said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog for the last Friday Follow! I'm returning the follow! (I apologize for the delay, I just got back from a fun filled camping trip!)

Micael :)
http://SavingObsession.com

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Jun Fuderanan said...

Great products! Get household money-saving tips from http://freeeducationbooks.blogspot.com

Categories